Saturday 7 January 2012

Ballerina in a Garden.

After much effort and intense focus, I finally managed to create this beautiful piece of artwork.    This is the story of how the idea of it came to me. Enjoy reading!

First, 
I envisioned a garden full of roses and pink peonies....
Then

I imagined 
a pretty girl flitting through a beautiful garden with 

the grace of a ballerina,
picturesque beauty of a butterfly
and the radiance of a pearl.

All the while, she is holding a pink rose in her hand and reminiscing..... about her happy memories.



Perfect for real ballerinas as well as girls who love being whimsical. :)
And tah~da! This is the result of much effort and careful attention to detail. ;) Do drop a comment and tell me what you think!

f you are interested in buying, please click on the link to the gallery at the bottom of this page and look under the "complete charms" category.


No comments:

Post a Comment